Friday, September 29, 2017

The end of ANTI-aging

Calling out to all women over 40! It's time to stop dreading aging, and for the love of God,  it's time to stop using language like anti-aging. 




These women are not beautiful for their age. They are just plain beautiful. Aging is not a condition we need to fight against. We need to appreciate ourselves, and our years and realize how BLESSED we are to continue to age. I'm the first to admit, I love good skin care and beautiful products. I will continue to enjoy these things. But I will be looking for products for myself and for my clients that  keep skin healthy and hydrated at every age.  I am officially ANTI anti-aging.

If you have the opportunity, grab the September issue of Allure magazine. Allure has made a resolution to stop using the term anti-aging.  "...it's not easy to change packaging and marketing overnight.", Michelle Lee, Editor in Chief of Allure magazine said perfectly. "But together we can start to change the conversation and celebrate beauty in all ages." 



I just became an Allure magazine subscriber for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment